Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Yoshita

BITS is really one of the top most eduational institution in India. Here is the things you need to know about the BITS to pursue MSC in Economics.

First of all, if you know how to code, your branch doesn’t matter, you’ll probably get a job with a salary package that’ll lie within 12-30 lpa. Usually people lie in the 15-20 lpa range.

Now, if you don’t know how to code, your branch still doesn’t matter, you’ll probably get a job with a salary package that’ll lie within 6-15 lpa. Usually people lie in the 8-12 lpa range.

Also, these aren’t hard and fast rules. These are the general trends according to what I’ve seen during my time here.

• #2748 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Could anyone please help me in knowing the information regarding the BITS campus. I want to pursue my MSC Economics in BITS Pilani as I felt that this is one of the top educational institutions in the India. So please guys help me in knowing all the required information regarding this institute.

Reply To: BITS Pilani MSC Economics
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account