This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education which is one among the best colleges in the country. The primary motive of BITS is to train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas.they are aimed at  to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.their policy is to pursuit of excellence requires a transparent and honest approach. At BITS Pilani, we have always believed this to be true and are one of the few top institutes in India to favour a ‘Merit Only’ based admission policy.Their main vision Pure academics are supplemented by pervasive industry engagement and every student is exposed to practical applications of classroom knowledge under a structured semester-long engagement programme.

• #1778 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    Myself Bhavya and I’m from kolkata. I have recently completed my inter and as a next step I’m ready to enter into engineering but need some details such as the best college for me to proceed on so anyone could please let me know the details of birla institute of technology and science as it is one of the best colleges in India as I have heard so please reply me details such as the academics that are done in this college and about the placements. I will be very grateful to you guys

Reply To: birla institute of technology and science
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account