Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hi guys

I have a dream of studying biotechnology since from the child hood so please give me some guidelines regridng the biotechnology engineering colleges in india so that i will be able to choose the best optional college which is provided to me and also regarding the several other technoques which will be helpful throughout my career. so please kindly help me

• #7980 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Biotechnology engineering is an engineering program that involves the study of technology combined with biology for the purpose of research and development. The engineers in this field can find solutions relating to fields like structural genomics, fCandidates can pursue a B.Sc. or B.E. or B.Tech. in biotechnology in the country. The duration of B.Sc. degree is three years and that of engineering is 4 years.
    unctional genomics and proteomics. The application of this field is quite wide, which is why it is used in the industrial sector like food, beverages, textiles, medicines and pharmaceuticals and in the field of agriculture, nutrition, animal husbandry and environmental conservation. In short it covers every field.

and coming to the eligibility it is  eligibility for candidates to earn a degree is to first pass 10+2 with 50% marks in subjects like biology, chemistry, physics and math. There are some institutions where biology is compulsory, whereas some accept only PCM subjects as combination. With such combinations in the 12th, one can easily opt for B.Sc. But for a degree in engineering, candidate has to appear for common entrance exams like IIT JEE or entrance exam of other institutions.

Reply To: biotechnology engineering colleges in india
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account