This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Raghiv

It is good that you are interested in the medical field and are aimed at serving the people directly and thus building your career.Coming to your question I would like to say that you have a great career in this field and can be surely successful if you go ahead with complete determination and hard work. to your question my answer is Biomedical engineers earn a median starting salary of $53,800, which grows an average of 82% to $97,800 by mid-career that is if you continuously serving the company and taking all the challenges . Moreover, the BLS projects a very good rate of 61.7% growth of job opportunities in the field—the most of any other major on the list.

• #1768 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

I’m Raghiv from Bangalore.I have just completed my intermediate and am very enthusiastic in joining engineering degree.I’m interested in taking biomedical in the engineering stream but don’t know what will be the career that will be happening and what will be my position in this field. So anyone could kindly suggest me how to become a biomedical engineer and what will be the incentives that are available such as salary,position….I’m ready to work with complete determination

Reply To: biomedical engineering starting salary
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account