Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Koushik

Retail management is really an great field to work on. Here are the details:

It is an activity of enormous economic significance to most developed nations It generates revenue and wealth for nation, encourages investments and brings technological advancements. Stated that
    it brings employment and creates wealth of the economy
    It is a vibrant part of our changing society and a major source of employment
    ” Retailing performs activities at larger level so it requires massive manpower to handle and manage it’s operations. Retailing also helps society in general by providing goods and services in reasonable price and increasing their standards of living.
    Retailing activity can be viewed as a significant contributor to the economy in general .
    Retailing is the set of activities that markets products or services to final consumers for their own personal or household use. It does this by organizing their availability on a relatively large scale and supplying them to consumers on a relatively small scale.”
    Retailing maes products and services available in large quantities. Retailers produce or order the products!services in bulid so they can take advantage of economy

• #2622 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Koushik and I m from Hyderabad . I m here today to know some details regarding the Big Bazar retail management. So anyone could please kindly help me in knowing the same for which I will be grateful.

Reply To: Big Bazaar Retail Management
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account