- 04/14/2019 at 7:17 am #464656EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Between 1990 and 1998, the municipal council contributed one-third more in food and clothing for the beggars than did NGO groups from their own collections. In 2000, for the first time, NGO groups contributed more in food and clothing for the beggars than did the municipal council. Members of the NGO groups assert that this data shows a heightened commitment on the part of the NGO groups to assist the beggars.
Which of the following, if true, would cast most doubt on the assertion made by the members of the NGO groups?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- In 2000, the city council contributed half as much in food and clothing to the beggars as it did in 1998.
- Between 1990 and 1998, NGO groups were also committed to environmental issues.
- In 2000, the municipal council changed contributions from cooked foods to food rations.
- Since 1995, NGO groups have made great strides in helping the beggars, such as establishing work-start programs.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad