This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ajeet 1 month ago.

• Author
     Ajeet 

Hii,

I want to become Pilot, so I am searching of best institute in India who offer Pilot training course. Please tell me the best institute for the same. And also tell me the qualification ,fee structure and admission process.

Saksham . 

Hi Tarun

Here’s a list of a few good ones.

• IGRUA Rae Bareli (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Akademi) also known as CAE OAA Rae Bareli
    • NFTI Gondia (National Flying Training Institute) also known as CAE OAA Gondia
    • MPFC Indore (Madhya Pradesh Flying Club)
    • Bombay Flying Club
    • Chimes Aviation
    • Rajiv Gandhi Institute
    • Academy of Carver Aviation
    • Orient flying school
    • Falcon Aviation Academy
    • Delhi Flying Club

The above two institutes are the best and according to my opinion you should give first priority to them.

How To Apply: Applications are to be filled online only on prescribed format. The application form can be reached by clicking on “IGRUA ENTRANCE” available on IGRUA website http://www.igrua.gov.in . Non refundable application fee of Rs.6000/- for general and OBC candidates.

Selection Procedure

Online Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:

a) Written Test: At allotted centres on 14th May 2017 (Sunday)

Syllabus for Written Test: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and no negative marking)

Qualifying Marks in Written Test: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category

b) Interview/Viva: All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview:
    (i) Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th Class certificate)
    (ii) 10th Mark sheet
    (iii) 10+2 Mark sheet
    (iv) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
    (v) A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer

c) Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test
    – Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection
    – No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.

Eligibility Criteria

For General Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics .

For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics.

Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account