This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 

Photography has always been my passion and now after school I want to make a living out of it. And I want to train at the best possible institute. But I’m not sure which institute is regarded as the best photography institute across India. I would really appreciate if someone could mention that?

• #9120 Reply
    lipi bag lipi bag 

Hello Suganda,
    I’m into amateur photography as well, so I understand your concern regarding your passion. From what I’ve seen and learn in past one year is that DELHI SCHOOL of PHOTOGRAPHY is a great institute for beginners per se. They have different set of courses in accordance with your need. Their are numerous options right through summer courses to diplomo courses to certificate courses and so on. Many of the photography artists are doing well after getting trained there. You might just end up getting job opportunities as well, given that you work hard.

Other amazing institutes for formal education are

• The Indian Institute of Digital Art and Animation, Kolkata
    • A.J. Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center, Jamia Delhi
    • Sir JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai
    • The Light and Life Academy (LLA), Ooty
    • Osmania University, Hyderabad

Best wishes!

• #9128 Reply
    Saksham . Saksham . 

Hello Suganda Nayak

Its really appreciating to see people who are making their passion as their career. I am also very passionate about photography so I think I would be a right person to answer this question.

Since you haven’t mentioned name of a particular city in which you intend to do the course, so I am mentioning the name of top 10 colleges around India that will help you to achieve your goal.

So here is a list of colleges :-

• College Of Art, University of Delhi, New Delhi

• The Indian Institute of Digital Art and Animation, Kolkata

• Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad

• A.J. Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center, Delhi

• Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT), Noida

• Sir JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai

• Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication (SACAC), New Delhi

• Osmania University, Hyderabad

• Mass communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

• The Light and Life Academy, Ooty

From my friends I have heard that Light and life academy is ranked as No.1 for learning photography.

Some extra information I want to give you :-

It would be beneficial for you to make your ID on EyeEm its a platform for photographers to sell their photos moreover you can get a idea of different types of photography around the world.

Hope it helps.

Reply To: Best Photography Institute in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account