This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rohan Singh Rohan Singh 

I will complete my Schooling in 2018. After that I will do Law. I have started  CLAT preparations but I still do not know which is the best law colleges. Can someone enlist them?

Thanks.

• #10304 Reply
    karan Patel successmantra 

CLAT, DU, AILET entrance exams are for admission to various law colleges all around in India under Law Courses such as LLB, LLM.

National Law School of India University, Bangalore

National Law University, New Delhi

NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad

National Law University, Jodhpur

Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat

Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi

Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

If searching for CLAT Coaching in Delhi, Go here.

Of you can also go for DU LLB Coaching in Delhi.

• #10314 Reply
    SOURABH SWAMI SOURABH SWAMI 

Hello,

If you have completed your post graduation from Commerce, Arts or Humanities you can get UGC Scholarships worth INR 25000 by qualifying the UGC ENT Exam.

The criteria for UGC NET Fellowship is as follows –

Check out the UGC NET Scholarships for Toppers for more details click here

The candidates selected for the posts of the Assistant professor are eligible for the Lectureship whereas the candidates for Fellowship are selected according to the cutoff marks for the Junior Research Fellowship

The age limit for JRF is 30 years for General candidates whereas for Reserved categories is 35 years maximum

This is very good program that provides money to do research and make self-career by doing studies.

If you are doing PhD that means you are getting Scholarship of INR 25000 per month for 5 years and that is the good amount

Reply To: Best Law Schools in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account