Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself mahesh and i want to know some details regarding the best iit for mechanical engineering. as i have a very big dream of doing mech in iit i need to know the best college so that i could mould my preparations according to that college and can crack my target of being the best enginner in the india. so guys please suggest me and help me in knowing these details

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello mahesh

this is really good to hear from you that you have interested in joining the mechanical which is the king of enginnering. here are all the details you need to know:

As per faculties and simplicity , IIT Madras is most appropriate for mechanical engineering, For hand on experience with labs and campus facilities IIT kharagpur is the best one.

For better placements, IIT BOMBAY and Delhi, and if your interested in smoothness with good faculties, IIT Roorkee and Guwahati could be opted.

For hard work and best academic experience IIT KANPUR is suitable place.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account