This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ajeet 1 month ago.

• Author
     Ajeet 

What are the best Colleges in Bangalore for the Hotel Management courses? How to take admission? I am from science stream. Please guide me

Kaushiki Dubey 

Hello rehan,

As per your question i would first suggest you to get admission in christ university as it is the top university in india they have there own entrance exam for this and i am asking you to get admitted there because you asked for banglore only.

If you willing to move out of banglore i would suggest you to prepare for nchm exam that is the 1st exam to get into the indian institute of hotel management, apart from this if you try for some private colleges so they have tere own entrances for which you only have to follow up as per your choice of college otherwise i would suggest you for Christ banglore or ihm.

I hope i have given you the answer as per your requirement, feel free to ask questions we are here for you.

Thanking you.

Ritika Sharma 

Hello Rehan,

Typically in Bangalore, there is Christ university, then there is IHM Bangalore, IIHM Bangalore, ITM institute of Hotel Management. These are some of the top colleges for Hotel Management.

I myself are from IHM Pusa, New Delhi, the India’s top most institute for hotel management, its best if you go to any branch of IHM or Christ is also good.

All the best for your career, hope this helped you in a way.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account