This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

Hi i am conie. I have dropped my studies after 12th standard. From then i was just learning stitching and styles of clothing. Now i want to pursue my career in fashion designing. But i have no idea about all these courses. an you help me in finding Best fashion designing courses in pune. It will be really grateful.

• #9942 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hi, Conie!

The history of fashion designing began in the 19th century with the advent of Charles Frederick Worth who is believed to be the first designer who had his label sewn into the garments that he himself had created. This career has now evolved into more creative an art with many industries somehow related to it, especially the film industry. And now there is no need to remind how lucrative, glamorous and exciting a career in fashion designing can be.

If you like creativity and have a styling sense that craves for originality, then a career in fashion designing is for you.

Here is a list of some very well-known Fashion Designing colleges in Pune.

1. INIFD Pune Kothrud – International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD)
    2. WLCI College Pune – Fashion & Graphic Design Training, Business & Media Course
    3. Vishwakarma College of Arts Commerce and Science
    4. School of Fashion Technology, Pune
    5. INIFD(International Institute Of Fashion Design)
    6. Suryadatta Institute of Fashion Technology
    7. MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design
    8. Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID)
    9. INIFD Deccan
    10. Jagannath Rathi Vocational Guidance & Training Institute
    11. Suryadatta Group of Institutes Pune

Hope that helps!

Reply To: Best fashion designing courses in pune
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?