This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunita Sunita 2 months ago.

• Author
    Sunita Sunita 

I am priyanka and i am from Pune. I am thinking to join in B.tech course. As I cannot go out of my hometown, i want to join in the engineering college in Pune. So can you help me find the best college

• #7820 Reply
    Madhu Mullapati madhumullapati 

I understand your concern. Pune is also one of the famous educational hubs of India. There are good colleges in Pune too. These are some of them:

College of Engineering: It is the best government college of pune. It has got AAAA+ ratings. And you need to pass either JEE mains or MHT CET exams to join in the college. 61k to 83k will be the fee

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research: It is a government college too. But you need to pass the JEE Advanced exam as an eligibility criteria.

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune: It is known for its good placements. It has got AAA+ ratings. You have to be passed in JEE Mains or MHT CET as an eligibility criteria.

Pune institute of computer technology: This is the affiliated college with NBA and AICTE. You have to pay nearly 95k. You have to pass JEE mains exam to get in here.

There are many other good colleges such as Sinhgad college of engineering, Bharathi vidyapeeth, Vishwakarma college of engineering. Some of these colleges have both B.Tech and M.Tech too.

Reply To: Best engineering colleges in Pune
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account