This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hi, I am going to complete my tenth standard board exams in the course of the next 2 months but I am very confused about what course to take up for my 11th and 12th. People around me constantly insist on doing medicine or engineering. On what basis should I choose a course?

• #8730 Reply
     shresthi24 

Hi Raghu

I, myself, have passed through this dilemma between medical and engineering. Although I have keen interest in engineering So, I opt it. I am in engineering college  and I have seen many students who had selected this field and don’t have interest in it.They , somewhere deep inside their heart ,  repent on their decisions. Once they had their dream and had time to pursue it, but now they had lost all those opportunities.  You are only in 10th std and you have your own time. Don’t listen others. No one will look after you after 5 or 10 years. Only you and your decision will be with you.If you think you can do better in other field apart from medical and engineering then Go Ahead. Identify your strengths and weakness, your passion, your dream and focus towards it. If you are passionate about it then your parents will definitely support you. At least try  to make them understand and find right steps towards your dream.

Follow your heart and focused towards it.

All the best..

Reply To: Best course after 10th
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account