- 10/24/2016 at 12:00 am #882VishalMember
Which is the best government college in India to pursue automobile engineering?
- 12/08/2016 at 12:00 am #5258
- 12/09/2016 at 12:00 am #5268Ashita KulshreshthaMember
IITs are among the best colleges in terms of placement for automobile engineering. But they dont offer courses in automobile engineering. Most of the automobile firms hire mechanical engineers. You can take up mechanical engineering and then take up placement in automobile company.
- 12/09/2016 at 12:00 am #5274SwarnikaMember
Well there are many government colleges for automobile engineering. You would be pleased to know that you will have a lot many options but yes, hardwork is the key to success. The prestigious IIT institutions hold the topmost ranks in automobile engineering in India. To name a few we have IIT kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay(Mumbai), IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai and IIT roorkee. There are many other universities too. Like you could apply in Anna university or jadavpur university or Indian school of mines.
I hope this was helpful! ?
- 12/09/2016 at 12:00 am #5336Olivia DasMember
Automobile engineering in INDIA is not a very scope-full branch. But if you are interested then you can definitely shine in the undermentioned colleges 🙂
Automobile Engineering Colleges in India:-
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- ISM Dhanbad
- IT BHU
- BITS Pilani
- Delhi College of Engineering
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
You can always go for international colleges where you can have a vast scope-
- Westachsische Hochschule Zwickau
- University of Applied SciencesUniversity of Leeds
- Chalmers University of Technology
- University of Michigan
- Kettering University
- Cornell University
- University of Texas at Austin
- Virginia Polytechnic
- University of California, Davis
- Clemson University, South Carolina