This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  suresh 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rohan Singh 

hi

I’m nidhi from Pune. I want to do automobile engineering. Can someone tell me which college in India is regarded as the best college for automobile engineering?

thanks

• #2161297 Reply
     suresh

Automobile Engineering is a study of the combination of mechanical, electrical, electronics and software engineering. B.Tech in Automobile Engineering studies the design, development, and testing of automobiles. Automobile Engineering is one of the most demanded courses in engineering. Here I list the eligibility criteria for Automobile Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for Automobile Engineering :

1. Students should have passed Class 12th, under-recognized board.
    2. Students should score a minimum of 50% aggregate score.
    3. In some colleges they consider entrance exams score like JEE , KCET, AP, EAMCET.

If you are looking to get admission to the best automobile Engineering colleges for your higher studies then Campushunt will help you to get the best CSE/IT college for your higher studies. In my opinion, East west college of engineering is one of the most automobile Engineering colleges in India. East west college of engineering provides good placements and this college comes to the mind of the recruiters once the placement starts.

List of automobile Engineering colleges in India :

1. East west college of Engineering

2. MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology.

3. SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.

4. Presidency college of Engineering.

5. East Point College of Engineering and Technology.

East west college of engineering

Reply To: Best Colleges For Automobile Engineering in India
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account