This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 1 month ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hi, my daughter is currently writing her 10th standard board examinations and i want to enroll her in an excellent IIT coaching centre. Can you recommend the best coaching centres in Bangalore?

shresthi24 

Hi Shilpa

There are many coaching for jee in this city. But very few are good .

One of them is FIITJEE. Fiitjee in Bangalore is one of the best in country.  It has very good test series which helps to perform well. It has continuously produced Karnataka State Topper in past few years. The teaching material and the notes are very valuable as it is well detailed and strictly according to the syllabus of Jee and Board.

Another is Base.It is one of the best if you want to focus on Jee mains and other regional exams like Comedk etc.

All the best

Prakruthi Jain 

I think Allen stands in the first place when it comes to iit coaching. I myself am an Allen student. I was mentored for an year and I will be attending Allen next year too. Its the best in Bangalore and taking into the account the amount of top ranks scored by iit aspirants in the last few years, I think Allen is the one to opt for. Good luck 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account