This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shrutisawaika 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shrutisawaika 

Hi,

I checked online but I am unable to find the best coaching center for Civil Services Exam in Varanasi. There are many coachings available so I am confused among all the options. Can you please help me with the same.

Also can you provide me some information about Satellite Coaching in Varanasi.

Thanks

• #5074 Reply
     pankaj 

Hi Shruti

There are many coaching which deals with this course in Varanasi but from them RAO IAS is better option.

And Satellite based classes are network of virtual classrooms connected via VSAT network where faculty teaches from central studio.for that you can visit to Dhyeya IAS or ALS.

• #5114 Reply
     Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Hi Shruti,

To know best coaching institutes for UPSC in India, kindly refer to https://edugorilla.com/best-8-coaching-institutes-upsc/

• #5848 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Dhyeya IAS, Srijan IAS Academy and TOPPERS IAS Academy are the best centres in Varanasi.

In satellite based classes, you are taught virtually by real professors through audio-visual medium.

Reply To: Best coaching for Civil Services Exam in Varanasi
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account