Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello guys
    myself akmal from pune. i m here today to know some details regarding the best career options in commerce. as i m currently pursuing my commerce and i need some details regarding the future in this foeld. kindly provide me with the details regarding the options. so anyone could please help me and guide me in knowing the all the details of this college,i m waiting for answer

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello akmal

this is great to hear from you that you are interested in commerce which is really a fantastic field to work on

With the positive changing scenario around the world in the realm of economic activity, selecting Commerce as a career option is one of the best to grab. Commerce students get familiar with knowledge of business, trade, market fluctuation, basics of economics, fiscal policies, industrial policies, share market, stock markets, etc.  Considering the burgeoning activity of market, talented commerce graduate are needed to make a balance in the demand and supply.

Commerce Course Details

• After passing the 12th standard from Commerce stream from recognised board, one may enroll for Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) degree. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full time three year degree course.
    • One can also pursue Postgraduate course (M. Com) in Commerce. For this, one has to successfully passed Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) degree from a recognised University.
    • During their course, the students have to study the following branches of Commerce such as Finance, Business Administration, Accountancy, E-Commerce, Economics and Marketing.

Courses Available after 12th Commerce

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account