- 04/14/2019 at 7:17 am #464652EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Because of rules imposed by the Police, restricting the sale of morphine, many people who have trouble with chronic pain turn to illegal drugs. Yet each year illegal drug-alcohol interactions cause deaths of over ten thousand people who probably would have lived had they used morphine instead of illegal drugs, even without changing their alcohol consumption.
Which of the following statements about morphine do the statements above best support?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Morphine poses no serious health risks.
- In some cases, the morphine-alcohol interaction would be less dangerous than the illegal drug-alcohol interaction.
- Morphine is a more effective painkiller than illegal drugs.
- Is some cases the morphine-illegal drugs interaction would be less dangerous than the illegal drug-alcohol interaction.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad