This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 

I am a student in class 10 in Kanpur. I want to do engineering and want to know about Bachelor of Engineering degree and what is the duration of the degree and what is the exam I need to give to study it?

• #7646 Reply
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hi,

BE or Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate degree awarded to students in the field of engineering and technology. It can be awarded by universities or colleges affiliated to universities. It is the same as a B.Tech degree and both are of 4 years duration. You need to take Science with mathematics at +2 level to be able to appear for the entrance exams for it. There are a lot of govt and private colleges which offer this degree and there are different exams for the entrance. The engineering degree can be taken in a lot of streams like Computer Sc, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, etc. The most common exams which students appear for to be able to study engineering are as follows-

1. JEE Mains
    2. JEE Advanced
    3. State Entrance Exams

Some private colleges conduct their own examinations to admit students.

All the best and I hope this was of help!

Reply To: BE bachelor of engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account