Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amit Chauhan 1 month ago.

• Author
     Amit Chauhan 

I am in 12th standard and want to study computers after my board exams for graduation. But I will not be appearing for any entrance exams and want to know about BCA course as a choice for graduation.

Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hey,

You can choose BCA for your graduation as it also one of the good courses for graduation in computer science and prepares you well enough for a career in the IT industry. It is a 3 year course. Students can get placed right after graduation or can go on and do an MCA if they want to study more. The eligibility depends from college to college but you need to have around 50% in your boards exams to get a good college. You can also choose BCA if you are a commerce student and want to shift to the software field for graduation and job prospects. There are lot of universities which offer this course all over the country and have good placement records too. Be sure though to check the requirements of the particular college you intend to apply to as some might need you to appear for an entrance examination. I would suggest you to not be in any doubt and definitely go for this course if you feel that you can do it.

Hope this helped!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account