Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 11 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I’m graduate in economics with interests in perusing master’s in education. But recently people have confused me with B.ed and M.ed. I need to know the differences and what if I peruse MAE from Ambedkar University Delhi and B.ed degree from distance learning together? What will be the scope?

• #5558 Reply
     Anindita Shome 

Hello Pritam,

The baisc difference between MA Edu and M.Ed is that- M.A. Education is a Masters degree tailored for those who would want to take up research in the Education field, where as, B.Ed and M.Ed ares course meant for teacher training. If you finish your B.Ed and M.A. Edu, then you can opt for higher studies in the field of Education and can also be eligible for teaching in schools. You can also sit for CTET and NET. Thank you.

• #6790 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

MAE is done by those who are interested in taking up research work for the improved policies and strategy formulation in the area of education. Whereas if you want to teach, you do BEd.

It will be great to combine MAE and BEd as it will give you an edge and create a backup in the same field. You can research also and do the practical aspect of it by teaching also. I wish you good luck. It is an amazing choice. 🙂

Reply To: Basic difference between MAE and B.ed/M.ed?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account