- 04/16/2019 at 2:19 am #500302EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Based on the statements, which one of the following can most reasonably be inferred to be a view NOT held by the International Student Organization?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The officials concerned with health insurance are hypocrites.
- International students should be covered under the same health insurance policies as the ones for local students.
- The annual hike in international fee is more than enough for the officials to cover the costs involved in providing the same health policies to the international students.
- The organization is not happy with the insensitive attitude of the health officials towards international students.
- International students have to bear the consequences of an economic downturn by paying more for their education.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad