Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Bhargav

Bansal Institute of Science and Technology is one of the most respectable institutions in India. Here is the college profile mentioning all the details you need to know.

Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal established in 2000 with a vision to provide national & international academic inputs to nurture & prepare technocrats capable of growing and contributing in fast changing global environment.The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally  & locally.

• #2746 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys
    Could anyone please kindly help me in knowing the college information of Bansal Institute of Science and Technology. As I have completed my intermediate and for engineering I have chosen this college as I felt that this is the best college option that is available to me. Please give me all the required details.

Reply To: Bansal Institute of Science and Technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account