This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ajeet 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ajeet 

Hi,

I want to know about the Bansal classes and Allen coaching. I am confused in both of the coaching, Please guide me to take the admission in best of the coaching of Kota for IIT JEE.

Thanks

• #9670 Reply
     Asad yar Khan 

Hi Abhishek!

A few students I’ve communicated with are of the view that Bansal Classes were the best before

A few students I’ve communicated with are of the view that Bansal Classes were the best before 2010-2011, when the people they know were being coached. They say the faculty was highly experienced then. As of now, they are not satisfied with the teaching methodology.

Institutes like Vibrant, Allen, and others attracted their teachers.

But what our team has found is that both coaching institutes are equally good.  What matters is to score high in the initial periodic test they conduct.

If you perform extremely well you will get the top Batch. In that case you will get proper attention. By getting into another batch you will be wasting two years.

One of my friends, who studied at Allen failed to get into his preferred college.

Allen Modules:

Allen Provides monthly Modules of all the subjects. Aniketh Hotagi who studies at Allen Career Institute writes-

‘Each Module contains more than 150 pages with important questions from the topics, the questions are taken from many great reference books and previous year question papers. And throughout the course, they will provide 10 such modules for each subject! 30 Modules with more than 150 pages each with thousands of really tough questions. If you really solve the modules of Allen properly, it will insanely help you…’

Choose the institute in which you are able to get a better batch. Students of higher batches in both the institutes are given more importance than those who don’t.

Ashish Gupta, MD, Bansal Classes, Jaipur, says, “This system has been followed since many years wherein the top 50-60 ranks in our entrance exam are clubbed in one batch. These students are considered to have higher chances of getting top ranks in the JEE.”

I recommend you go with Allen or the institute that suits you. But if you didn’t study hard, no institute will matter.

Best of luck!

Reply To: Bansal Classes vs Allen Coaching
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account