Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Bhavya

Firstly I would like to mention that this is one of the best option available to your acting career. Here are some details regarding the ICE which is a product of the Balaji group:

ICE was launched by Balaji Telefilms in 2010 with the aim of providing world class quality education to the aspirants for the entire gamut of Media & Entertainment industry related courses, covering all major specializations like Acting, Modeling, Cinematography, Direction, Editing, Production, Scriptwriting, Sound and Vfx.

At ICE, special emphasis has been laid upon the course curriculum that has been designed by the Industry experts having more than a decade’s experience in their respective fields, thereby making it more impactful and practical.  Students also have the flexibility of learning as per their convenience as the course is available in 2 modes: Full time and Part time.

ICE is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute.

• #2462 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

Myself Bhavya and I m here today to know some details regarding the Balaji Film Institute which is located  in Mumbai. So could anyone please provide me all the details regarding this Instituite in the below answer field. Please mention all the required details which you think are needed for me to go ahead in this field and can be able to acheive my target. Hoping for a sooner reply

Reply To: Balaji Film Institute in Mumbai
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account