This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have many colleges name for above describe course in Raipur but i am confuse which one is the best from all of them, so please give me some idea about the one of the best collage from all of them??

Navneet Anand 

Hello Ariyant, Mass Communication mainly deals with the procedure of conveying or transmitting a message to the general population through media like radio, newspapers, magazines, television, internet and so on. Whereas, Journalism is concerned with the compilation and transmission of news through the print media and electronic media.

Some of the best Journalism and Mass communication colleges in Raipur are –

1. Agrasen Mahavidyalya, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    2. Central India Institute if Management studies, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    3. Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    4. Mahant Laxminarayan Das College, Raipur , Chhattisgarh

Best of Luck.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?
    1. Agrasen Mahavidyalya, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    2. Central India Institute if Management studies, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    3. Mahant Laxminarayan Das College, Raipur , Chhattisgarh
    4. Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur , Chhattisgarh

Any of these colleges will be a good choice. Make sure you check their websites and see if you match the eligibility criteria to get admission in any of these colleges for your course.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account