This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello members

Can I have some assistance regarding btech and can know the details which are required for me to get know regarding the btech and all the other information so that i can move in my career without any doubts and can acheive my target efficiently so anyone kindly provide me the details regarding the engoneering degree such as b tech how many years and what are the different courses available

• #7930 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 
    Firstly I have to Inform you that The B.tech Is 4 Year Under Graduate degree course in Engineering.

And to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination With Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the Optional Subjects.

The Admission in B.tech Programme are based on AIEEE/IIT JEE Entrance examination And To apply for AIEEE Examination you need to scored Minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For IIT JEE you need to complete your Intermediate examination with minimum 60% Marks in PCM Subjects, Final year 12Th candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE examinations, But you can apply for AIEEE Examination Only 3 Times. Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the AIEEE Website.

For IIT JEE Candidates May apply for this examination only 2 times and to apply for this examination you need to scored minimum 60% marks in PCM Subjects And for MH-CET Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with atleast 50% aggregate marks in PCM.

So, If you have scored Minimum 50% marks in your 12Th examination then you are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination as well as MH-CET Examination and If you have scored more than 60% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE Examination and for complete Information please visit the Official websites Of AIEEE, IIT JEE and MH-CET Examination.

Reply To: b tech how many years
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account