Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello Manoj

Engineering is really a great platform.

The courses offered in B.Tech are as follows….

-> Aerospace Engineering

-> Bioinformatics

-> Biotechnology

-> Civil Engineering

-> Computer Science and Engineering

-> Electrical and Electronics Engineering

-> Electronics and Communication Engineering

-> Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

-> Electronics and Media Technology

-> Food Processing and Engineering

-> Information Technology

-> Mechanical Engineering

• #2638 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

Could anyone please answer to my question regarding the information of the B.Tech courses. I have recently completed my intermediate and have a dream of joining in the engineering. So I want some information regarding the courses which are available for me so that I can choose the best thing which is suitable for me.

• #1159133 Reply
     sarahshreya

CMR University is one of the top private universities in India offering B.Tech (H)/B.Tech programmes. CMR University also offers B.Tech(H)/B.Tech programmes in Civil/CSE/ECE/IT/Mech
    Join now To know more about B.Tech programmes at CMR University please visit the website
    For More Details of Best Engineering colleges in India

• #1804517 Reply
     Nihar Sharma 
    Participant

There are many colleges in India which are offering quality education in the field of engineering. If we talk about the best private college for B Tech Then I would like to suggest you guys take admission at Manipal Institute of Technology at MAHE.

Following are the details of B Tech.
    B.Tech
    Eligibility:
    Pass in 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% mark taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.

• #1848596 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant

There are many Specialization available in B Tech like CSE, IT, Mechanical, ECE, Textile, Civil, Food Processing and Engineering, Chemical , Aerospace Engineering,Biotechnology etc. And every engineering field has many job opportunities. And if we talk about most popular engineering field, then according to me B Tech in CSE is the most popular among students these days.
    There are many colleges who are providing Engineering Course. But always choose the best one. If you are looking for College in North India, I will suggest you to consider Chandigarh Group Of Colleges Landran . It is one of the best college and most popular because of its placement records.

Reply To: B.Tech Course Information
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account