- 03/05/2017 at 12:00 am #2314Rakesh varmaMember
can you please help me in knowing the details of the b tech admission process. so that i can follow my dream of achieving the btech admission and can be able to proceed on without any type intervention. so anyone could kindly help me in knowing the details regarding this
- 03/05/2017 at 12:00 am #8230ManikantaMember
engineering is one of the popular fields to work on. here are the details for nirmala university as an example
- Candidate has to apply online on the website.
- Application fee :
a. Application Fee of Rs.350/-(non-refundable) for the applicant appeared in 12th board exam from the school located in the State of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli.
b. Application Fee of Rs.1200/-(non-refundable) for the applicant appeared in 12th board exam from the school located outside the State of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli.
Payment will be made online through either Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Your application will be treated as complete only after the payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
- Institute timing
- Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Important Dates:-
- Online application form will be made available from 21st April 2016.
- Last date for applying online application is over.
Programme Number of Seats Chemical Engineering 21 Civil Engineering 42 Electronics &Communication Engineering 42 Mechanical Engineering 42 Electrical Engineering 42 Instrumentation & Control Engineering 21 Computer Engineering 42 Information Technology 42 Total Seats 294
The 35% seats of intake shall be filled by Institute of Technology, Nirma University under the category of All India seats from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State).