Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arihyant 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arihyant 

I just passed my 10+2 and would like to know which course I should go for and which has better job prospects?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

The B.Sc (CS) course mainly focuses on the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing, rather than teaching specific technologies that may quickly become outdated. The course prepares you for higher education.

Education after B.Sc:

M.Sc, followed by an M.Tech, or an MCA are options open to you after your B.Sc in Computer Science.

Prospects:

Students will usually go immediately for higher education after B.Sc, but jobs do exist; they can take on positions as software professionals (testers and developers) in IT companies.

BCA is more professionally oriented; it prepares you for post-graduate or research work and also creates professional manpower for problem solving through application of computer science at the interface of business and technology. BCA can also be pursued via distance learning.

Education after BCA:

MCA and M.Tech are usually the popular options. MBA, MSc, PGDCA are other options.

Prospects:

Software related jobs in testing and developing are common options made available to you.

Hence you will have to decide between the two depending upon your situation, ability and preference.

Olivia Das 

In my opinion BCA course is better for you as you have completed your Diploma course BCA course is better for you..

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications.BCA is a new age degree course in the field of Computer Applications.BCA course is a course which is customized for the Students who wish to shine in the field of Computers and Information Technology.After the completion of BCA course,you can join MCA or even try for several Job opportunities.

Duration of Course:

BCA is a 3 years full time course.

Eligibility for BCA course:

You must have completed your 12Th from a recognized Education Board.
    You must have studied Maths as a subject in your 12Th.

List of some college in India where you can take admission ..

Indian Institute of Management and Commerce.

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

JK Business School,

Noida Institute of Management Studies,Nioda.

Acharya Institute of Management and Science,

Satya Institute of Media and Management.
    B.Sc (Computer Science)

– B.SC course in a science stream.

– You can pursue courses like M.Sc.

– B.SC students for the post of software developers in various IT companies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account