Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello, I am very passionate about Aeronautics. Since I’ve been a child I’ve enjoyed building models of aircrafts and as I’ve gotten older, aeronautical engineering has attracted me more and more. Are there any courses that I can pursue in Aviation, after the 10th standard?

• #7116 Reply
     Mugeera Patel 

There is only one course after 10th which is a certificate course i.e. in grooming for aviation. However since you are interested more in the technical side of aviation. This course will not help you very much. This is available only in Delhi. however for you i would suggest to find workshops in various branches like robotics, artifical intellegence etc that may further help you in the field of aeronautics.

• #7128 Reply
     Gaurav Jalan 

Hello Mathew,

I appreciate your passion but there is no particular course to be done in aviation after 10th standard, you can opt for “Grooming in the aviation stream”, which is a certificate course offered for a duration of 2 months. This course is offered by Kompass Aviation, Delhi. And if you wish to do a full fledged course then you should turn up for this after 12th as there are many courses of 2 years and 3 years like:

• B.Sc aviation management
    • diploma course of 3 years

, and many other courses.

So choose your path and make the decisions accordingly.

Reply To: Aviation Courses after 10th
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account