This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi guys

could anyone kindly help me in let know the details of average salary of aeronautical engineer in india. as i m currently pursuing my aeronautical engineering and has a dream to become one of the most successful engineers of all the time. i think i should have some basic knowledge regarding the career and the several other things so that I can plan my time accordingly so please help me in knowing the details for which I will be grateful

• #8032 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hiii saiteja

you have chosen this brach which is very interesting to work on.here are the details
    Aeronautical branch is good branch to get more pay…salaries will range from Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh per annum. The aeronautical engineering jobs salaries will depend on the skill, experience and academic excellence of the personnel concerned and will vary from person to person. We can roughly say aeronautical engineering jobs gross salary of trained, skilled and experienced aeronautical engineers will be somewhat between Rs 40,000 and Rs. 1.25 lakh per month…
    All the best for your future…..

Reply To: average salary of aeronautical engineer in india
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account