- 04/25/2019 at 11:44 pm #632620EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Assertion (A): The International Court of Justice does not have any compulsory jurisdiction over all international disputes between states.
Reason (R): States enjoy sovereignty in international relations.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are individually true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are individually true, but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true, but R is false.
- A is false, but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad