- 04/30/2019 at 6:27 am #725522EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Assertion (A) : Laterals of minimum specified diameter in sewage systems have to be laid at slopes designed for self – cleaning velocity.
Reason (R) : For the specified minimum lateral diameter at specified slopes, a minimum flow rate is not essential to maintain self – cleansing velocity.
Which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are individually true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are individually true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad