- 04/23/2019 at 4:55 am #571982EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Assertion (A): As a general rule, vindictive or exemplary damages of tort are unknown in contract.
Reason (R): The award of damages in case of breach of a contract is not made as a punishment for wrong.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true and R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- Both A and R are false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad