This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RITIK RITIK 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Piyush Rai Piyush Rai 

Hey Ritik,

Asutosh College Kolkata is ranked among the top 5 colleges under University of Calcutta to study Eco Hons with best faculties and opportunities. I have listed below few of the key points about the college.

• The college is reported to have more that 150 faculties comprising of both full time and guest faculty. The faculty is too good , professors are always available for help .
    • The college have 3 libraries ( general , seminar and reading ) and also have e-library.
    • The college have an official cricket and football team , scout , dance team , fashion team etc .
    • There are many events organised and our college go to other colleges to participate.
    • The canteen is big and food is really good .
    • Students are friendly and college bricks are anti ragging .
    • College have a active and strong student’s union and unit which always available and try to improve the facilities.
    • The college frequently organizes seminars and career counselling for the betterment of students future. 

College fees is approximately Rs.2630/- for general and Rs 2970/- for honours per academic year. Few of the top recruiters that visit regularly are TCS (Tata Consultancy Service), CTS (Cognizant Technology solutions)
    Satyam Computers Ltd., Accenture, Wipro BPO, IBM Daksh, MBT(Mahindra British Telecom), Genpact and Ranbaxy.

Apart from Asutosh College, you can also checkout for the colleges listed below:

1. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
    2. Presidency University, Kolkata
    3. Lady Brabourne College
    4. Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
    5. Scottish Church College, Kolkata
    6. Faculty of Arts- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
    7. Ramakrishna Sarada Mission Vivekananda Vidyabhavan
    8. Bethune College, Kolkata

Please take your time and chose wisely, as this decision will drive the change in your life ahead. I would suggest you to take up some expert advice before making your mind. Best of luck! Do let me know if you need any further help.

• #188 Reply
    RITIK RITIK 

Should I take admission in Ashutosh college Kolkata for Eco Hons courses?Pls tell me all the pros and cons of the college and also suggest me about other colleges I shall try?I also want to know about the academics and placement cell of the college .

Reply To: Ashutosh college Kolkata
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account