- 07/12/2019 at 7:51 pm #1425696EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
As per the Constitution of India, Which of the following statement (s) is/are correct?
(1) The state may make provision for securing just and humane conditions of work.
(2) The state shall endeavour to provide early childhood care and education for all the children until they complete the age of six years.
(3) The state shall not endeavour to secure for the citizens a uniform civil code in the territory of India.
(4) The state shall endeavour to protect and improve the environment and to safeguard the forests and wildlife of the country.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below :
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
(1), (2) and (3)
(2), (3) and (4)
(2) and (4)
(3) and (4)
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad