- 04/19/2019 at 8:51 am #539722EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
As an upper primary school teacher, you have quite a few children who are 'first generation school goers' in your classroom. Which of the following are you most likely to do?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Tell the children that they do not have the capability to study further and they should now help their parents at work.
- Call the parents and gently ask them to enrol their children for tuition.
- Provide scaffolding and other kinds of support during classroom activities and for homework.
- Give them homework of memorising and copying the answers in their notebooks five times.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad