- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464634EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Art Managers have often been criticized for taking too much control of their artist`s lives. However, when people are controlled, they lose the ability to make decision about their careers, and it is the stated aim of Art Managers to enable their clients to make the choices that are best for their futures. Therefore, the claim that Art Managers take too much control over their clients is groundless.
Which one of the following presents a shortcoming of the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The viewpoint being contradicted is restated in an attempt to make easier to refute.
- In an indefensible oversimplification, Art Managers are criticized for possessing a single goal, instead of being motivated by several competing aims.
- There is no consideration of the possibility that the actual behavior of Art Managers might contradict their self-proclaimed aims.
- The aims of Art Managers are assumed to justify any method that might be used to achieve those aims.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad