- 02/13/2017 at 12:00 am #1449RenuMember
How to apply online for sbi po exam?
- 10/16/2017 at 12:00 am #9862pushpendra M25Participant
SBI conducts PO recruitment in the June -July month and the application forms released one-two months before the exam.
Candidates need to fill the online application form to appear for the exam. To apply for the exam you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the official website and click on the recruitment link.
- Click on the new registration and fill your details.
- After successful registration, fill your personal detail and qualification.
- Submit your passport size photograph and signature and pay the fees.
- you will get a confirmation email after successful registration.
If you are preparing for the SBI PO exam, there are other banking exams that you can apply for. IBPS has released the notification for IBPS PO recruitment 2017, IBPS RRB officer, and clerk exams.
IBPS is going to release the IBPS SO 2018 recruitment exam notification soon. If you are interested, fill the online application form before the last date from the official website.
There are different eligibility criteria for the different exams. you must check complete eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- 01/19/2018 at 12:00 am #10154Shruti SaneMember
If you are applying for the SBI PO exam firstly find its website after that login to a website through the recruitment link. Fill the registration form with proper details after that fill your qualification details. The last section includes passport size photo, signature, and fees. You will get the confirmation mail on your email ID.