- 07/02/2019 at 12:08 pm #1288547EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Answer the following questions based on the given information.
One day three friends namely Girish, Ram and Lokesh whose surnames are Achrekar, Karmarkar and Wandrekar (not necessarilly in the given order) met in ‘Cafe Coffee Day’. Each of them was wearing a different garment of a different color. The garments they were wearing was Sweater, Jacket and Raincoat and the color of the garment was among blue, brown and grey (not necessarily in the given order). Further it is given as:
1. Neither Ram nor Wandrekar was wearing the grey sweater.
2. Achrekar wasn’t wearing the raincoat.
3. Lokesh was wearing the brown jacket.
4. The garment worn by Karmarkar or Achrekar was not of brown color.Who wore the sweater?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Girish or Lokesh
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad