- 07/02/2019 at 12:22 pm #1288721EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Answer the following question based on the information given below.
8 friends – Varun, Manoj, Shyam, Ahem, Rana, Ram, Monik, and Uday – are sitting in a row facing north. They belong to Mathura, Darjeeling, Bhusaval, Itarsi, Shimla, Cochin, Kanpur and Bhubaneswar, in no particular order. It is also known that:
(1) Uday belongs to Bhusaval and is the neighbour of Ahem.
(2) Rana is second to the left of Uday and is the neighbour of the person from Cochin.
(3) Varun belongs to Shimla and is third to the right of Ahem.
(4) Monik belongs to Kanpur and is second to the right of Varun.
(5) Shyam is not from Bhubaneshwar while Rana hails from Darjeeling.
(6) The two people at the extreme ends have the same initials.
(7) Only one person has same initials for his name and the name of his city.
(8) The two people whose city names start with the same letter as neighbours of each other.
Who belongs to Cochin?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad