This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello

myself krishna from chittor and I m here today to get to aware of some details of anna university engineering entrance examas i have a dream of studying in that particular college and to be a perfectionist in all the techniques which i will learn and to become a very much popular person in the current society and also please help me in the other things which you guys think that I must be aware of

• #7982 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

The Anna University conducts the admissions to its courses through the TANCET 2014 for all the candidates who wish to study in the courses of the Anna University. The entrance is scheduled in the month of March 2014 for admissions to the following curses in the university: MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan degree programmes.The university has invited admissions through an official notification released with reference to the Advt. No. 101/EA1/TANCET/2014. The candidates appearing for the concerned entrance exam will be provided admissions in the Anna University Departments and affiliated university colleges of Engineering, Regional Centres of Anna University, Arts & Science Colleges, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and some of the self financing colleges of Tamil Nadu State.

The candidates can apply online from the website of the Anna University. The fee for online applications is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/SCA) for every admission test conducted by the university. However, the application form for all the course exams will be only one.

The candidates can either download the online applications from the website of the Anna University & attach all the documents along with it or they can deposit their application forms by hand at the university offices by paying the registration fee in person.

this is the procedure. hope this is helpful

Reply To: anna university engineering entrance exam
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account