- 04/18/2019 at 9:53 am #524778EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
An electron and a proton are circulating with same speed in circular paths of equal radius.
Which one among the following will happen, if the mass of a proton is about 2,000 times that of an electron?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The centripetal force required by the electron is about 2,000 times more than that required by the proton.
- The centripetal force required by the proton is about 2,000 times more than that required by the electron.
- No centripetal force is required for any charged particle.
- Equal centripetal force acts on both the particles as they rotate in the same circular path.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad