Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Eshwar

Herea are the complete details regarding the civil department that you need to know about the Amity University.

As the country gears up for infrastructure upgrade, demand for quality civil engineers is on the increase. This calls for an optimum blend of industry exposure and technical know-how in the students-to-be-engineers. At department of civil engineering, we groom the students to be industry ready professionals. It is our continuous endeavor to produce system thinkers and problem solvers. The course curricula is a mix of analytical insights, quantitative abilities and experiential learning which is updated regularly, based on recent advances and demands of the industry. The department has well equipped laboratories with modern sophisticated instruments.

• #2742 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys
    Myself Eshwar and I m from Noida. I m here today in Edugorilla to know some details regarding the Amity University. Particularly in this University I want to pursue Civil Engineering.So guys please help me in knowing all the required information of which I must be aware of.

Reply To: Amity University, Civil Engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account