This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hi team

I m here present today to know some details regarding theamity school of engineering and technology which is present in delhi as Im a citizen of delhi. so that I can complete my edication without any type of obstacles and also with complete perfection and ease so please please help me in acheiving my target by providing all the details which you thing i must be aware of

• #7972 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello

this is great to hear that you have chosen one of the best colleges that are present here are the details you are required to know.One of the best Engineering Schools in India, ASET is located in E-Block at Amity University, Noida Campus occupying an area one lakh sq. feet. The School has more than 280 faculty members, 100 support staff & over 5200 students. Our infrastructure is supported by 118 fully equipped laboratories.Amity School of Engineering & Technology is committed to grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human beings. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so as to enable us to provide solid foundation for learning. As part of this endeavour, we have provided well equipped library with books from diversified areas, periodicals and National & International Journals

Reply To: amity school of engineering and technology delhi
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account