This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Aman: I have tried many different sorts of dieting programs at various times in the past, which include three kinds of "meal plan" dieting (vegetarian, eggs and diary products) and also diet pills. Because the periods when I was dieting were also the periods in my life when my weight fluctuated the most, I have decided that special diets cannot work for me.

Which of the following, if true, casts the most serious doubt on Aman's conclusion?

Options :-

1. Diet pills are designed to manage different weight problems from those managed by "meal plan" diets.
    2. People who use diets that, in the long run work, often experience weight fluctuations while they are dieting.
    3. People who experiment with various sorts of dieting usually have less fluctuation in their weight than those who try only one sort of dieting.
    4. People who experiment with various sorts of dieting are more likely to find a diet that suits their needs, than are people who experiment with only one sort of dieting.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Aman: I have tried many different sorts of dieting programs at various times in the past, which incl….
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account