- 04/25/2019 at 2:38 pm #618086EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Although there are no physical differences between the visual organs of the two groups, the inhabitants of Island A, when shown a card displaying a spectrum of colours, perceive fewer colours than do the most people of Island B.
Which of the following conclusions can most reliably be drawn from the information given above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The inhabitants of Island A are taught to recognise fewer colours than the persons of Island B.
- Differences in physical environment affect colour perception.
- It is possible that the inhabitants of Island A subsist on a poorer diet than those of Island B.
- Physical structure of visual organs alone does not determine the colour perception.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad